St. George's-by-the-River presents
The Canterbury Art Show ...
a Tapestry of the Arts
© St. George's-by-the-River Episcopal Church 7 Lincoln Avenue, Rumson, New Jersey 07760 Phone: 732-842-0596 Fax: 732-842-1229
by email or call Beth Sherrard at 732-383-7465 or
Maggie Raynor at 732-233-4701 if you have any questions.
Labor Day Weekend
September 1, 2, 3 & 4, 2017
Meet the Artists Reception
Friday, September 1, 2017
- Limit of 3 pieces per participant
- Participants must pre-designate, by the
submission deadline, if the piece is subject
to a reserve value.
- The panel reserves the option to select
all or none of your submitted pieces
- St. George's will retain a 30% commission
on all sales.
- There will be a buyer's premium added to the sale price of all pieces,15% for
purchases made by cash or check and
20% for purchases made by credit card
- Non-refundable entry fee of $25
A panel will select which of the submitted pieces will be part of the live auction that will take place on Sunday, September 3rd from 4pm - 6pm. We will notify you of the accepted pieces by the end of the week of August 13th.
- Auction Submission Form and fee must
be received by midnight August 6, 2017
- Participation is limited to the first 30
received Auction Participation Forms with
- Entries can be paintings, photos,
3-dimensional pieces (glass, stone,
pottery, textiles, fine jewelry, ceramic,
wood, metal, mixed media)
- Size cannot exceed 84 inches height or 4 square feet floor area, including any
pedestal or stand.
- Entries requiring a pedestal or stand to
exhibit must be provided by the
participant during drop-off.
Requirements for the Auction
In order to participate in the Auction we must receive your Auction Submission Form and entry fee(s) by midnight August 6th.
Click on the form below to participate in the Auction. Form with images and payment are due by midnight August 6, 2017